Monica Mazzei speaks about”Marital Agreements: Why Do Them?” for the CalCPA East Bay International Tax Committee on Marital Agreements and Co-Habitation AgreementsFebruary 2017
Living in a world with so many changes that can be life altering, it’s imperative for your clients to fully understand pre-martial and cohabitation agreements, the gray areas and how to address the various agreements that fall within this scope. Take part in this informative presentation to arm yourself with what your clients need to know, domestic and internationally.
- Learn pre-marital and cohabitation agreements: what are they, what can they do and who needs them?
- Understand when and how you should address these agreements with your clients
- Pre-marital and cohabitation agreements: what are they, what can they do and who needs them?
- Good rules for enforceable agreements
- Gray areas and traps for the unwary when entering into these agreements
- When and how you should address these agreements with your clients