- May 2021 Legal Update: Romag and the Damages Dilemma
- May 2021 Legal Update: IRS and DOJ Ramping Up Enforcement Against Cryptocurrency Owners
- January 2021 Legal Update: The Trademark Modernization Act of 2020
- November 2020 Legal Update: The Real Property Tax Consequences of Proposition 19
- September 2020 Legal Update: Planning for Election Outcome: Should You Act Before Year End?
- September 2020 Legal Update: So, There’s a Vaccine (or two) for COVID… Now What?
- July 2020 Legal Update: Arthur Minasyan discusses last week’s U.S. Supreme Court decision that “Booking.com” is entitled to trademark protection
- June 2020 Legal Update: IRS Audit Enforcement Initiative to Target High-Income Households and Private Foundations
- April 2020 Legal Update: Supreme Court Rules Willfulness Not Required for Disgorgement of Profits From Trademark Infringers