Kelly McCarthy speaks at the NAMWOLF Regional Meeting on “The Ethics of the Internet and Social Media for In-House and Outside Counsel”June 2011
This meeting will feature discussion on the following issues and questions:
- Do lawyer websites, Facebook pages, and LinkedIn profiles amount to ads?
- What lawyers need to know about regulated online advertising
- Using social media in witness investigations — how to avoid crossing the ethical line
- The pros and cons of using social media for in-house lawyers
- The ethical “risks” of using LinkedIn, and best practices to avoid problems