Alisa Won concentrates her practice in the business and corporate securities area.
Ms. Won represents emerging and established companies in financing and merger and acquisition transactions. With emerging companies, Ms. Won helps entrepreneurs form companies and advises on issues regarding their growth such as equity incentives and their financings. With both emerging and established companies, she represents them in buying and selling businesses in transactions ranging from large to small. She regularly counsels senior management and boards of directors on fiduciary, governance, and disclosure issues. Prior to joining Sideman & Bancroft LLP, she was a partner in the corporate department of Winston & Strawn LLP from 2005 to 2011.
Ms. Won’s representations include clients in software, e-commerce, digital media and consumer products.
- Representation of Odacité Inc., a clean skincare company, in its equity financing
- Representation of CZERO Inc., a clean technology company focused on decarbonizing natural gas, in its financings
- Representation of BREAD Beauty, a clean hair care company, in its financings
- Representation of ILIA Beauty, a clean beauty company, in its financings
- Representation of LAWLESS Beauty, a clean beauty company, in its financings
- Representation of Youth To The People, a clean skincare company, in its financings
- Representation of Compology, Inc., creator of WasteOS, the only dynamic routing system built exclusively for the waste industry, in its financings
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation of Astound Commerce Corporation, a global digital commerce agency, in its acquisition of Fluid, a digital customer experience company
- Representation of AVG Technologies UK Limited, a global leader in security software, in its acquisition of Privax, a desktop and mobile privacy firm known for its popular HideMyAss! Pro VPN service
- Representation of AVG Technologies N.V. and AVG Technologies USA, Inc., a global leader in security software, in its acquisition of WaveMarket, Inc. dba Location Labs, a mobile location and security company
- Representation of Meetyl Inc., a fully automated corporate access platform to facilitate communication between investors and corporate entities, in its sale to Glass Lewis & Co., LLC
- Representation of Black Bag Advertising, Inc., a digital media advertising firm, in its sale of assets to Essence Digital Group Limited
Ms. Won is a member of the board of directors of the New Century Chamber Orchestra.