Thirteen Sideman & Bancroft Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers’ 2021 Northern California GuideJuly 2021
Sideman & Bancroft is pleased to announce that eight of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers list:
- Zachary J. Alinder, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey C. Hallam, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Ellen I. Kahn, Estate Planning & Probate
- Steven M. Katz, Tax
- Beatrice Martinet, Intellectual Property
- Monica Mazzei, Family Law
- Hilary C. Pierce, Estate Planning & Probate
- Sandra B. Price, Estate Planning & Probate
Additionally, the following five attorneys were selected as Rising Stars:
Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The list is compiled through a multiphase selection process, which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The Rising Star designation is given to no more than 2.5 percent of the region’s lawyers who demonstrate outstanding career accomplishments before the age of 40 or with fewer than 10 years in practice.
The 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers rankings demonstrate the depth of the firm’s expertise in the areas of tax controversy, estate planning and brand protection – encompassing intellectual property and white collar defense.